Saturday, October 14, 2017

Volvo Retired James Bond Ad (Proposed)

We see an actor who used to play James Bond (like Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan) driving in a Volvo. Then we cut inside the car, and he begins speaking to the camera, as though he had someone with him in the car, saying: “When I was a ‘Double-O’ agent, I used to drive all of these crazy sports cars with all these weapons and defensive systems in them, and they could turn into planes and submarines and all kinds of stuff like that. But they were all deathtraps. That’s why they needed all that armor and bulletproof glass and stuff. I was constantly worried I was going to get killed in one of them. But now that I’m retired, I drive a Volvo. It’s the safest car I’ve ever driven. Now I never have to worry about getting hurt while I’m driving. I wish they had let me drive a Volvo back when I was on active duty. Then I wouldn’t have needed all those weapons and armor and stuff, because I would have been driving the safest car in the world. I’m lucky I lived to drive one now.”