Thursday, January 11, 2018

Super Beta Prostate I. P. Freely Ad (Joke/Proposed)

I think we all remember the elementary school joke about the (obviously fictional) book: "The Yellow River" by I. P. Freely. Well, in this joke/proposed ad for Super Beta Prostate, some actor portraying the author I. P. Freely tells us about how he used to have trouble emptying his bladder, and in fact, it gave him so much trouble it led to writer's block, but after trying Super Beta Prostate, he can pee as freely as he wants. And it is, in fact, Super Beta Prostate that inspired him to write his famous novel: "The Yellow River".

Then the announcer climes in: "Take Super Beat Prostate, and join the Urine Nation!"

(I know this is totally ridiculous, and the client would probably hate it, but everybody would remember this ad and the product it was for. And isn't that what advertising is for?)