Thursday, July 20, 2017

Moisturizer “Silence of the Lambs” Joke Ad

Buffalo Bill says to Senator Martin’s daughter: “It puts the lotion in the basket.” The daughter says: “No, now that I’ve found a moisturizer that works this well, I’m never letting it go!” Buffalo Bill says: “It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.” The captive Senator’s daughter says: “Why would you give me the hose again? I’m already perfectly moisturized all over. The hose is completely unnecessary at this point.” Buffalo Bill says: “Oh, come on and give me back my moisturizer!” She says no, and so Buffalo Bill jumps into the pit with her, and they wrestle over the moisturizer. His captive is so moisturized from the lotion that she slips through Buffalo Bill’s arms and she’s catapulted out of the pit and escapes, leaving Buffalo Bill trapped in his own pit. Frustrated, Buffalo Bill says: “It comes back and gives me back the lotion! Hello?”

Then the announcer says: “When you find the perfect moisturizing lotion for your skin, you won’t let it go either! (Whatever brand of moisturizer): It’s the perfect lotion!”