Saturday, October 22, 2016

Donald Trump’s First 100 Days

I saw a news story this morning that said Donald Trump is releasing his plan for his first 100 days. First 100 days of what: after he loses to Hillary Clinton? I think maybe he'll be drinking a lot and eating himself fat.

But then I remembered: Donald Trump says he doesn't drink (!). I thought drinking made people act like he does! How does he do it without being drunk?

Gee, I wonder if drinking alcohol might have the opposite effect on him like Ritalin (pharmaceutical speed) does on hyperactive children? Then maybe he'd seem nice and rational, and everyone would like him.

(Looks like I was wrong in my prediction of the 2016 Presidential Election. Sorry. I guess I need a new crystal ball with a light in it so it lights my face with sinister-looking lighting from underneath.)