Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tic Tac Orange Chattering Teeth Ad

I imagine a lot of people will find this spot annoying. But me: I love it!

Music experts very often say that if a tune gets stuck in your head, then it’s great. Well, they’re wrong. Lots of lousy songs get stuck in my head, and many of my friends say the same thing happens to them all the time.

But if an ad stays in your head, it just helps you remember the product, and that means there’s a much higher chance you’re going to buy it.

So I think this ad is a hit. The only questions I have for the creative who conceived of this ad are: 1.) So we should always immediately chew up Tic Tacs? And: 2.) Why don’t chattering teeth like other Tic Tac flavors? (Maybe we shouldn’t like them either?)

I like flapping my gums, so I always do whatever chattering teeth say to do.

Here’s the chattering commercial: