Monday, July 27, 2015

Grill "I've Gotta Beef with You" Ad

A man is grilling steaks on his grill, the smell of which attracts the attentions of his tough-looking neighbor, who smell it from next door. Then his tough-looking neighbor knocks on his gate and motions for him to come talk to him. When our heroic griller opens the door to the gate, the neighbor says: "I've gotta beef with you!" Our hero griller is visibly dismayed, asking why his neighbor is mad, and his neighbor says: "No, not I've got a beef with you; I've gotta beef with you!" Then the neighbor pulls a platter of hamburgers and steaks from behind his back, and says: "I don't have a grill, bro... May I join you?" And then our hero invites his neighbor to grill his beef with him, and the announcer chimes in, saying: "Have a beef with your neighbor's grill? Then get your own grill from (whatever company)! It's fast, it's easy, it's affordable! Get all the grilling fun you've always dreamed of at (whatever company)!"