Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blackberry Hillary Clinton (Joke) Ad

We all know that the Blackberry cellular phone has been on the decline for a while, and that they really could use some big attention-grabbing pitch to lure new customers. Well, thanks to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, they just got their lifeline! All they have to do is make an ad like this:

We see Hillary Clinton in a press conference (or in an oversight committee hearing), and they’re asking her what nefarious purpose she had to use only one phone while Secretary of State, and she says: “I only like using a Blackberry, okay? Is that a crime? I’d rather be brought up on ethics charges than use any other kind of cell phone! Blackberry is so good, I’d risk the presidency for one!”

Then, surely the Blackberries would fly off the shelves, right? (No? People still wouldn’t want them anymore? Oh, well: I tried my best.)