Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gas-X Complaining Judge’s Chair Ad

In this fun ad for Gas-X (Wow, a fun ad for an anti-gas product? No way!), we see a red leather chair complaining that the judge sitting on it stinks. But I always thought chairs liked the smell of ass: otherwise, why did they decide to become chairs? Did they think we farted rainbows or cologne?

I have written so many spec Gas-X ads on this blog, it’s crazy. And they’re all silly and fun. But while I don’t like this one as much as any of mine, this is definitely a step in the right direction. Flatulence is funny: play up the fun!

Here’s the smelly seat spot:


Actually, now that I look this ad up, it seems they’ve been making chair-related ads for Gas-X for about a year. So then why is this the first time I’ve seen one on TV? Wow, they must be trying to hide them.