Friday, May 27, 2016

Arrogant Bastard Ale on the Road

I like Stone Brewery ale. My favorite is the Double Bastard, but when my store ran out of it, as apparently a lot of other people like it too, I got an Arrogant Bastard Ale, and on the back of the bottle was a picture of the major demon (or the devil himself) who is the mascot of the brewery, and behind his head was a red hobo stick and sack, and underneath it said: road.arrogantbastard.com.

Seeing this, I thought: “Road? Why didn’t they use one of those Ed “Big Daddy” Roth monster hot road drawings, but maybe with Coop doing the design?” (Coop does a lot of devil art.)

This is what I am referring to as the monster hot rod:




And here’s a Coop devil hot rod:


I am still waiting for Stone to make the Double Devil Bitch Beer so they can use a Coop devil girl as the label art, like so: