Friday, May 27, 2016

Bill C.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I am also not a Hillary Clinton supporter, and as I am more disgusted with Hillary Clinton’s dishonesty and corruption, and all the news people trying to help her get away with it all, I think maybe Trump should say this at a rally sometime:

“Bill C. He has a history of sexual harassment. He’s been accused of rape. But he’s too big to jail, and millions of people still love him and make excuses for his actions, in addition to his wife denying he ever did anything wrong. Who am I referring to? Is it Bill Cosby, or maybe Bill Clinton? If you can’t tell, then maybe you agree Bill Clinton is the Bill Cosby of politics.”

BTW: I support none of the above. Can we get someone to change their name to None of the Above? They really might win in 2016!

(I will probably get in trouble with Bill Clinton supporters, like the women’s groups who gave him a free pass for his behavior because he supported abortion rights. But I support abortion rights too. Can I get special dispensation for criticizing Bill Clinton for this stuff? {Probably not.})