Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dodge Ram Trucks Viking Boat Tow Ad

It’s about time someone did something like this, with a tough pickup truck and Vikings. I wish I had thought of it. I should have thought of it, frankly. I do have a similar one for a pickup truck from like 8 years ago though where we see the pickup truck towing the massive stone blocks for the Egyptian Pyramids, and historians saying they always wondered how it was done until they found an undiscovered tomb with hieroglyphics showing how it was accomplished. (It's similar in that there's a pickup truck being used in an anachronistic historical setting to tow something big.) And coincidentally, my ad was also for Dodge Ram pickup trucks.

This Dodge Ram ad is a lot of fun. I especially like the fun part of having the Vikings singing a version of the classic kids’ song: “The Wheels on the Bus”.

Here’s the truck tow:


Here’s my earlier post about my old pickup truck Egyptian Pyramids ad: