Saturday, February 13, 2016

Best TV Show Intro Ever?

For me, it has to be Samantha Bee’s new show: Full Frontal. F*ck yeah!

No weak crap music, no highfalutin graphics; just fun and crazy.

And a Peaches song as a show’s music? Um, awesome!

For me, this is the best TV show intro ever.

And Jesus gives her the: “Let’s go!”

This is Peaches’: “Boys Wanna Be Her”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUp6lB9IoOc

(BTW: I guess there are towering graphics, but they do not serve her so much as threaten her: Samantha Bee is led into an arena to get clobbered by the symbols of our society. All the other shows have graphics to make the hosts seem big, but her graphics are there to make her look small so she can then subvert it. That is brilliant. And my guess is, if I know her, she will defeat all her towering foes.)