Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bomb Them Back to the Stone Age

Everyone on the news says we should bomb everyone back to the stone age. I just saw the movie One Million BC, and everyone was running around in fur bikinis and fighting dinosaurs and stuff: awesome. Whatever we have to do to get back to where supermodels are fighting dinosaurs in fur bikinis, I am for it, even if I have to do it too. (And nobody wants to see that. But they might agree to it if they could see all the beautiful people do it. Maybe I can be the bad guy who gets swallowed up in some fiery earthquake. That works for me.) Everyone with influence, please advise those in power to bomb everyone back to the stone age. I have seen the Flintstones, and it looks cool. Let's do it. I want a brontosaurus burger to tip my car over. Don't you? (Actually, it was ribs, but so long as we’re living in the stone age, nobody can ever look stuff like that up to contradict me.)