Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Crisp ‘N Tasty Pizza Crust

Crisp ‘N Tasty Pizza Crust: I think Jeno’s developed it. And it ruined frozen pizza for years and years. Those bastards! I would like to give a wedgie, a swirlie, and a purple nurple, among other things, to the jerks who ruined frozen pizza for home consumption: the guys who came up with: Crisp ‘N Tasty Pizza Crust!

Seriously, I know I joke a lot on this blog, but the guys who created that crappy pizza crust ruined my childhood: I believe they are guilty of a crime against humanity. Because once Jeno’s started using it, all the other companies ripped them off and started using it too, even the store brands. And almost immediately, you couldn’t get decent frozen pizza anymore. What a bunch of monsters! (And not cool ones like Frankenstein or Dracula or the Xenomorph from Alien. If I were one of those monsters, I’d kill them for ruining frozen pizza for my childhood and eat them to make up for all the snacks I missed thanks to them. But I wouldn’t eat them on a Crisp ‘N Tasty pizza crust, because that would be disgusting. I guess I’d just have to eat them raw, like the zombies have taught us all to do nowadays.)