Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Subliminal Advertising IN Advertising

I know, I know: It’s illegal to use subliminal advertising to sell products.

Yeah, but guess who made it illegal: the government.

But, what if the government used subliminal advertising inside of product advertising to suggest to us what we ought to do, based upon their agenda?

While you’re watching TV and eating your cereal, you might secretly be told to join the military, or to vote for a specific candidate for office.

Wow, might it really work? Who knows? But we all know that they can’t get anything accomplished legally, and we also know they don’t really respect the law or follow the Constitution anyway, since they always fail anyway, so why not try this?

(BTW: When they actually get caught doing this, I want it to be clear that this post is a joke, and I am not part of the government agency I control. I mean, that I don’t control any of. Damn those computer Dictaphones! I deny it all! {And furthermore, I blame someone else!})