Monday, January 11, 2016

Natural Born Citizen

The Constitution specifically says that an American president must be a natural born citizen. People are now debating what that even means, given the fact that Ted Cruz, an obvious Canadian spy ops ringer candidate, was born in Canada.

Well, it’s obvious what the Founding Fathers meant: no cyborgs, no Terminators, no test tube babies, no Immaculate Conceptions, no Virgin Births (like the last one, because of the Separation of Church and State: duh), and no C-sections.

Hey, whatever on the list you don’t like, don’t blame me. I don’t make the rules. So if you gave birth to the Antichrist, and it was a C-section, and it was a Virgin Birth, don’t come crying to me. He can always be a senator, governor, or a Supreme Court justice, or maybe a rock star or TV host. Where else can that happen for your Lord of the Flies baby? America is the land of opportunity, so don’t bitch to me about how your Armageddon-starting Antichrist can’t start at the top. Teach your brat to earn their way, you lazy devil-worshipping cultist mom. We’re not commies yet, you know. It’s America: love it or leave it to corrupt some other society. I know we have more wealth, and that money is the root of all evil, but if you want your brat to lead us into damnation, you’ve got to give birth to him or her the old-fashioned way. And no epidural, because that’s cheating. I have seen To the Devil a Daughter, and I can tell from that silly movie that if you don’t suffer enough pain during childbirth, Satan will be unpleased, and your plot won’t work. That’s why mine always fail too. So learn from my mistakes, and do it right next time!

(Just kidding: I have not really tried it that many times.)