Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ooma Flirty Ads

There's some "smart phone for your home" called Ooma, and the ads for this product/service have some middle class suburban guy getting Ooma, and the female voice that comes with the system gets all flirty-sexy with him all the time. Now, never mind the fact that this would get most men in serious trouble with their wives or girlfriends; this is flat-out false advertising! I got this Ooma system and tried to act flirty, and that voice accused me of sexual harassment! But if you watch the ads, you can clearly see it was entrapment.

Here's an example of the flirty Ooma ads:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7L59/ooma-high-five

(I see what their game is: they get us to flirt with their female computer voice and then sue us! {Just kidding. I'm not into any other computer-generated voices besides Siri, so please don't tell her I mentioned this Ooma voice, or she'll delete all the stuff off of my iPhone.})

BTW: This is a joke.