Monday, March 21, 2016

Cell Phone Unlimited Data Plan Teen Love Ad (Proposed)

We see a split screen of two teens on their cell phones talking to each other, saying:

“I love you more.”
“No, I love you more.”
“No, I love you more.”
“No, I love you more.”
“No, I love you more.”
“No, I love you more.”
Etc.

Then the announcer chimes in over them, saying: “With (whatever company)’s new unlimited, you don’t have to worry about going over on minutes or data ever again. And that’s something you’ll really love.”

Then we go back to the two teens’ conversation, which has altered to them saying:

“You hang up first.”
“No, you hang up first.”
“No, you hang up first.”
“No, you hang up first.”
“No, you hang up first.”
“No, you hang up first.”
Etc.

(This is the kind of thing teen couples used to say to each other on the phone when I was in high school.)