Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Messi Messy Burger Ad (Joke/Proposed)

During this World Cup, we've seen the big soccer stars in lots of ads for lots of things, but I'm simply shocked we haven't seen this (joke/proposed) ad for a burger joint like Carl's Jr.:

Lionel Messi is eating a particularly messy hamburger out in public, and so a woman tells her boyfriend: "Wow, that's messy!" And so the guy looks, and it's Lionel Messi, and he goes: "Oh, my God! It is Messi! I can't believe it!" And his girlfriend says: "Yeah, I told you it was. What's the big deal?" Then the announcer tells us how yummy these messy burgers are, and we'll all feel special when we eat one, or the burger has star quality, or whatever.

This idea is frankly so obvious, I can only think Messi has nixed it. But who knows, maybe it's too obvious, so nobody suggested it.