Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The FURminator Ad Song?

The FURminator is a special brush for helping to eliminate the shedding of pet fur.

I cat sit for my sister when she and her family go on vacation, and boy, do they ever shed a lot! So I find myself singing songs about cat-related things while caring for them. And this time, I was singing about shedding fur.

So here's my FURminator anti-shedding ad song (to the tune of the Sesame Street theme song):

Fuzzy days,
Keeping the cats away,
'Cause they shed so much fur every day,
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get the shedding to cease?
How to get the shedding to cease.

(And then the ad would tell you how the FURminator can help end shedding problems.)

This is the FURminator website:

http://www.furminator.com

(BTW: I'd be willing to bet more people know the tune of the Sesame Street theme song than any other tune in America. But they probably wouldn't let anyone use it, either. {Unless: Hey, maybe there could be furry Muppets in the ad, and they're complaining about each others' hair. That might be fun!})