Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chap Stick “El Chap Sticko” (Joke) Ad

Inspired by Suzy Chaffee’s 1970s Chap Stick ad campaign where she changed her name to Suzy Chapstick, as well as by the possibility of dropping off the radar of investigators, notorious drug lord El Chapo has decided to change his name to “El Chap Sticko”. Unfortunately, the upcoming ad campaign he’s making for Chap Stick (where he states: “Escape to freedom from chapped lips as easily as I escape from Mexican prisons, with Chap Stick! Take it from me, El Chap Sticko! I like it so much, I changed my name!”) will reveal his new name to the world, putting the heat right back on him. But this time the heat will be more comfortable, because when it chaps his lips, he’ll have plenty of Chap Stick to soothe them.

Here’s Suzy Chaffee Becoming Suzy Chapstick: