Friday, November 7, 2014

I Walked with a Zombie Sequels

I Power Walked with a Zombie
I Skipped with a Zombie
I Jogged with a Zombie
I Rode a Tandem Bicycle with a Zombie
I Was in a Vespa Scooter Gang with a Zombie
I Took the Bus with a Zombie
I Rode the Subway with a Zombie
I Took a Cab with a Zombie
I Carpooled with a Zombie
I Flew with a Zombie
I Took a Cruise with a Zombie
I Rode a Rollercoaster with a Zombie
I Cross-Country Skied with a Zombie
I Ice Skated with a Zombie
I Rollerbladed with a Zombie
I Swam with a Zombie
I Surfed with a Zombie
I Jet Skied with a Zombie
I Boogie Boarded with a Zombie
I Sailboarded with a Zombie
I Parasailed with a Zombie
I Bungee Jumped with a Zombie
I Base Jumped with a Zombie
I Skydived with a Zombie
I Rode the Vomit Comet with a Zombie
I Was a Space Tourist with a Zombie
I Colonized Mars with a Zombie
I Walked with Rob Zombie