Saturday, November 28, 2015

Just for Men Bar Ad

The newest Just for Men ad I’ve seen, today, during the Alabama vs. Auburn game, shows a scenario where they say they’ve hired women to go out to bars to try to identify who is using Just for Men hair dye.

Wow, with all the possibilities for ads for this product, this is the best they can come up with? Okay…

So, first of all, we’ve got people paid by the product to make a decision. I wonder what they’re going to say? (I don’t actually: they have a financial motive to agree with their employers.)

Then they go into dark bars where you can’t see anything. Wow, they didn’t notice? I am amazed. (But not really.)

What a dishonest ad, and it’s not even original. It looks like a lame light beer ad.

(I’m sorry, but I cannot find this ad online at the moment. But you’ll be sure to see it if you watch football. Just for Men apparently does not host their ads on their website: big mistake. Some people really like ads and help disseminate them widely for free. Why not do it?)