Wednesday, November 4, 2015

VW Emissions Scandal

Apparently the emissions shenanigans perpetrated by Volkswagen are more widespread than initially reported. But this is no surprise, because essentially Volkswagen was founded by Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis are known to have used poison gas to kill people. And so isn’t it obvious that when Hitler realized Germany would lose the war, he set up this car company to spew poison gas as exhaust, unbeknownst to us, to kill us all in revenge after his death?

I guess VW might actually stand for: “Vengeance Weapon”. The V-1 and V-2 rockets were also called vengeance weapons, so there is a precedent for this type of nomenclature.

Maybe the new model VWs will have a Hitler mustache on the front grille (kind of like a smaller, darker version of the Lyft mustache)? Or would that give the game away too much?

(BTW: I was hesitant to post this originally, as I didn’t want to offend anyone. But Real Time with Bill Maher essentially made the same joke on their 11/20/15 show, so I feel vindicated now. But I feel confident that while it’s okay for Bill Maher to make the same joke, I’ll be judged naughty and offensive for doing so myself, especially since I came up with it earlier.)

And I’m not joking about Hitler’s role in founding VW: Look it up if you don’t believe me.