Friday, March 30, 2012

Mayan Apocalypse Slogan

Hey, most all of us know about the Mayan Apocalypse, right? It's this year! But for those who don't, maybe we should let them know with some catchy slogan on a bumper sticker or something. So I propose the following slogan: "Mayan Apocalypse 2012: Kill 'Em All and Let Kukulkan Sort 'Em Out!"

(I actually screwed this up like a Ray Harryhausen mythical movie and used the Aztec name of Quetzalcoatl when I first posted it {!}. Sorry, Mayans! {I did fix it, though.} And I mention Harryhausen because, while I absolutely love those movies, there were always problems with inaccuracies; like for example, calling Heracles "Hercules" in ancient Greece, when that's the later, Roman name for him. And in citing Quetzalcoatl in reference to the Mayan apocalypse, I made the same mistake. Oops!)