Saturday, April 12, 2014

And Your Little Dog Too

I heard a statistic recently about how many young women have little yippy dogs in lieu of children these days. I can personally say it seems true where I live, where there’s some yippy dog barking day and night at seemingly every single apartment door now. And these little dogs aren’t treated as pets, because they’re pampered like children in lots of cases.

Well, it seems to me this creates a demand for places for these women to stay when they travel. So how about a hotel chain called: “And Your Little Dog Too” where they cater to your every need and whim, and your little dog’s too? There could be hair salons, swimming pools, restaurants, massage therapy, manicures and pedicures, for you and for your little dog too.

But with that name, I guess it would be owned and operated by Elphaba, and as such it’s all just a plot to get all those little dogs into her wicked clutches so she can “get” you, too.