Monday, April 14, 2014

Let's Move "Surf the Outernet" Ad (Proposed)

Michelle Obama's finess program is called: "Let's Move". It's trying to combat childhood obesity. A lot of her plan is based on yucky health food, and I like to make fun of that part, because I used to be a school kid, and I know how much they hate yucky health crap. But her plan is actually called: "Let's Move", so how about some more suggestions on how to get exercise? That's what really fights obesity anyway: fitness! You can eat all the health food you want, but if you don't exercise, you'll get flabby fast anyway.

So here's a slogan for Michelle Obama's program she's welcome to use free of charge*: "Surf the Outernet". Here's why it works: the Internet, and computer use and video games in general is one of the big reasons kids don't run around like they used to. So this slogan is to remind kids and their families that there's another kind of play they need to do to: running around outside. It does wonders for your body, and kids need plenty of exercise. So this idea is aimed at getting kids to go outside and unplug more often, and the images in the ad would be of all the fun stuff that's outside: surfing, skateboarding, hiking, nature, etc.

But I think the slogan is catchy, and as such it might help.

* This is for a good cause, and I'm giving my permission to her program to use this if they want to. The rest of the writing on this blog is copyrighted and you need to ask me first if you want to use it. But I'm not unreasonable, so don't be afraid to ask.