Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sexygenarian: The Swinging Seniors Hookup Site

I’m not a college kid anymore, but I’m not really old yet either, which is why it’s odd that I’m getting lots of ads for senior dating sites in my spam mailbox. Maybe everybody gets them, but it’s pretty funny anyway to find them being sent to me. (Maybe I seem wise beyond my years? Um, probably not.) In any case, there’s one that’s advertising on TV a lot called “Our Time” that’s for people over 50 (which I’m not), and they’re trying to hook them up with relationship partners. But what if you’re older and you just want to play the field and have one-night-stands with other people your own age? Surely there should be a swinging singles hook-up website for older people, right? And I think it should be called “Sexygenarian”, because it would describe exactly what it is and what it’s for right there in the name.