Sunday, January 18, 2015

Calgon Super Bowl Ad (Proposed)

After the Super Bowl, the two quarterbacks are together shaking hands, and a reporter interviews them, asking the winning quarterback what he’s going to do now, and he says: “I’m going to Disney World!” (or whatever thing is being promoted). Then she turns and asks the losing quarterback what he’s going to do now, mostly out of politeness, since he’s standing there, and he says: “I’m going to go soak in a Calgon bath.” Then the winning quarterback says: “Actually, right about now, that sounds better than what I’m supposed to do. I think I’m going to go take a soothing Calgon bath too.” And then the reporter, having been bumped into by lots of big rejoicing football players during the interviews, says: “You know what, I’m going to go jump into a Calgon bath myself!” And they all laugh.