Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lasik “I Can See Clearly Now” Ad (Proposed)

We see someone with glasses go in for Lasik, and afterwards, as they go outside, they reach for their glasses, but then remember they don’t need them, and they look up and around at the world and smile, as their vision is now perfect.

During this scenario, we hear a version of “I Can See Clearly Now” with altered lyrics, like so:

I can see clearly now, the frames are gone,
I can see all without lenses in my way,
Gone are the blurry clouds that had me blind,
It’s gonna be a bright (bright) bright (bright) crystal clear day.

I can see clearly now, the frames are gone,
I can see all the obstructions disappear,
I can see clearly now, the frames are gone,
And now I see my sight (sight) sight (sight) is flawless all day.

This is “I Can See Clearly Now”, by Johnny Nash: