Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Antidepressant Cartoon Characters Ad (Joke/Proposed)

I was watching old Warner Bros cartoons with my niece on Boomerang recently when I saw a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon with the weasel in it. And this weasel is always up for anything, licking his chops and saying: "Yeah yeah yeah!" Well, that got me to thinking he might make a good antidepressant mascot, seeing as how he's always so energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic. And then I thought the effects of the antidepressant could be demonstrated through the attitudes of cartoon characters, with Beaky Buzzard being the 'before', saying: "Uh, nope, nope, nope..." and the weasel being the 'after', saying: "Yeah yeah yeah!"

Middle aged people would all know these characters, so it might be especially good as a spot for an antidepressant aimed at that age demographic.