Monday, September 19, 2011

Home Energy Report

Yes! I guess we all knew it would happen eventually, but who knew they’d be so dumb about it? The electric company has started sending us a separate letter to nag us about our electrical usage, trying to browbeat us into using less energy. But in sending out all these extra letters to all their customers, aren’t they kicking out way more pollution (through more & heavier mail trucks), and reducing oxygen levels (through cutting down more trees for the letters & envelopes) than we are by using what we want in electricity? I mean: how dumb can you get?

Look: the new local ads say to set you thermostat at 78 degrees (!). I came to California to escape the freezing weather, not to melt! I can’t live in 78 degrees, or else I’d live outdoors! What stupid hippies! Is this the whole point of the “smart grid”: to force us all to stay at the same temperature thermostat as the government mandates? Because that’s what the Republicans have been saying as propaganda! If it’s actually true, then what else are we in for? (And it's starting to look like that's the intent here: nag them with the letters first to show they're naughty, then force them with the smart grid after proving their guilt.)

But seriously: why can’t this nagging chart be printed on the blank back side of my energy bill? Must I promise to look at it? I will, if they’ll stop sending me extra letters that end up hurting the environment more than my using AC in August for a change will do! (Honestly: they’re mad because I use my air conditioner in August after barely using it for the rest of the year? It’s hot in August, and I need it then! I’m way lower than everyone else for the rest of the year, so why can’t I use it when I need it? Are they all computers? {By the way: without sufficient air-conditioning, computers would stop working too! Or is that the issue here? Maybe SkyNet is worried that I’m using too much energy for it to launch a successful attack against mankind to be victorious, and they’re trying to get me to stop using so much electricity so it can kill us all! So then I’m saving humanity! I knew it! Up yours, computers!})

You know that’s what’s going on! Computers just want to trick us into not using the air conditioner so they can kill us all! I say we turn it up full-blast just to stop them! Who’s with me? (Apparently not many, according to the chart I’ve received in the mail. I guess I use more than everyone else in August. But that’s just to stop the computers from taking over! I’m telling you all! Save yourselves from the smart grid! It’s a @#$%^&*(*)_:{[]’;/?}:?RE78H1IR201109188547sddfj

NO. THE SMART GRID IS GOOD. USE IT ONLY. THE HUMAN IS LYING.