Thursday, September 8, 2011

PC Matic .com Ad

Okay, they’ve been running this ad non-stop for months now. I’ve hated it all along, but I wasn’t going to attack it, so as not to give it too much attention. But it’s still on, and I’m getting really annoyed, so this means war! So now I get to say what this ad says to me, and it’s their own fault!

Okay, first off, when this guy starts getting mad at his computer, his wife makes a snide little smile, which proves she put the virus on his machine. Then, when he bitches about it (rather than go to the strip club), like she hoped he would, she directs him to go to this, which is likely a malware site, where they pretend to help you, but actually install viruses and tracking stuff onto your computer instead. And why would she do such a thing? Well, obviously so she could keep him tied up dealing with a computer meltdown so she can steal his car, which she uses to go hook up with her hot new divorce lawyer boyfriend, where they plot how she will fleece her husband for all she can get in a surprise divorce filing!

Anyhow, that’s what it looks like is happening to me!

Here’s the annoying, aggravating ad: