Sunday, May 13, 2012

Joke Febreze Advertising Beatles Song

My sister's kitties made a stinky aroma in their litter-box, and it was requested that I spray some Febreze into the room to ameliorate the odor. Well, with my silly advertising-obsessed brain, I began singing something in my head about Febreze, which turned into a version of The Beatles' "Yesterday", but with lyrics altered to be about Febreze. And so here it is, my joke Febreze advertising song:

To the tune of "Yesterday" by The Beatles:

Febreze spray, makes your smelly problems go away,
With one squirt they're gone like yesterday,
Oh I believe in Febreze spray.

Suddenly, the entire house smelled like cat pee,
But with one squirt it's gone completely,
Oh Febreze spray works suddenly.

Why she had to go to the loo she didn't say,
Now she's gone to the john and I long for Febreze spray (ay, ay, ay)...

Febreze spray, makes your stinky problems go away,
With one spritz they'll quickly fade away,
Oh I believe in Febreze spray.