Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chuckie Kraut

If I were Charles Krauthammer, I would want to expand my sphere of influence as a political commentator into the realm of the youth market. After all, young people are the future of our country, and if he can get them young, perhaps he can skew them to the right. So to do this, I'd recommend that he create a rapper alter ego personality called "Chuckie Kraut". Kids can't resist rappers, right? He could wear a big gold chain with an elephant medallion on it, and a fuzzy red Kangol cap with a shiny red Adidas track suit. And just to sell the deal, he could record a cover version of that song by Chaka Khan: "I Feel for You", (But called: "I Spiel for You") and alter the beginning part with the rap, where he could get someone (maybe Karl Rove? He rapped something I saw on the news once, I think.) to rap:

"Chuckie Kraut, I wanna hear you Chuckie Kraut; Listenin' to you is all I want to do!"
"Chuckie Kraut, I wanna hear you Chuckie Kraut; I love your views and commentary too!" (Repeat)

Here's the video of Karl Rove rapping, so you can see how good it would be:


Wouldn't it be great? Think of all the young viewers he'd bring over to Special Report!