Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Obama Calls Americans “Lazy”

I heard from someone that President Obama called Americans “lazy” recently. I didn’t actually hear it myself, but someone said he did it. I was going to watch the news, you see, but the remote was on the coffee table, and I would have had to get up to reach it, so I just figured I’d do it later. And I was going to write something about it before, but I was kinda tired, and after all, is it really worth it to bother about it? It is pretty insulting, though, and I would really probably vote against him next time for saying that, but it’s such a hassle to vote and stuff. They make you register first, and then you have to go somewhere to cast your vote, and there aren’t even cookies or anything. But he’s got some nerve calling us lazy! He’s the president, I thought he was supposed to do everything. Maybe he’s the lazy one, blaming us for everything! Whatever!