Saturday, November 5, 2011

Soaptopia Soap

Sometimes I use this homemade hippie soap from a local company called Soaptopia, now that we have no water pressure left. It washes off easier, and it doesn’t leave that dry, itchy layer of soap scum on your body, so it’s especially good for lower water pressure showers. But this soap is great anyway, and I really like it a lot. But some of their soap has this aggregate in it that’s made of food, like cinnamon, or oatmeal, or other little chunks of food and spices and stuff. This makes the soap smell good, but I don’t think that’s what it’s for. I also don’t think it’s an exfoliant, either.

So, what’s it for? Well, this is just my theory, but I think it’s seasoning. They’re marinating us all with yummy spices and stuff so that we’ll all taste better when the hippie cannibal apocalypse comes, and the Earth Firsters want to kill and eat us all in retribution for harming the Earth!