Friday, November 11, 2011

Super Committee!

It looks like the good old super committee can’t agree on nothin’. Republicans want to cut lots of spending, and Democrats want to raise “serious revenue”, but Republicans won’t budge on taxes. So, what to do? I have an idea: Why not let them battle it out American Gladiators style? They could put it on Pay Per View, and I’ll bet it would get lots and lots of revenue, and they could fight over what stuff gets cut, who to raise taxes on, etc. This whole showing them just talking on CSPAN for free crap ain’t workin’! Plus, it’s boring. But hey: Congress has the lowest approval rating in history, so I’ll bet everyone would love to see them beating on each other with those giant Q-Tip thingies and stuff, right? (I know I would! Especially if they have to wear those dumb American Gladiators outfits!) Hell, that’s all they’re good for anyway if they can’t do this one simple thing! So let’s demand it or threaten to vote them all out! Who’s with me?