Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars Ads

Wow, I was busting on the Oscars earlier, but I didn’t realize it’s also apparently like another Super Bowl for ads! Some of these commercials are new, and they’re really good! Is it usually like this? I might have to start watching the Oscars for the ads like I do for the Super Bowl, even when the Giants aren't playing. (Actually, the horrible truth is that I'm fickle: I like a lot of different football teams, so I always like the Super Bowl, regardless of who’s in it.)

My sister has recorded this, and I missed most of it, so I will report on these ads later. I’m sorry I missed it now! I didn’t know there would be good ads, or I would have been watching it! Why don’t they tell us these things? I thought it would just be a bunch of pampered stars patting themselves on the back for hours. But if people knew there would be good commercials on, maybe more people would watch it! (It’s okay if you miss it though: they will repeat these ads until you hate them later on. I promise!)