Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wendy's 4 for 4 Meal Ad

Wendy's has a spot for their new "4 for 4 Meal" where they show us what it is (a junior bacon cheeseburger, four chicken nuggets, a small fries, and a small soda all for $4.00), and then ask the rhetorical question: "Who wouldn't like this?"

Well, I can tell them who wouldn't like their 4 for 4 Meal:

1. The health bullies
2. Vegetarians and vegans
3. Anti-fast food groups
4. Anti-soda groups
5. Animal rights activists
6. Nutritionists
7. Heart doctors
8. Healthcare providers
9. Competing fast food restaurants
10. Cows, pigs and chickens (and potatoes)

Sorry if I left anyone out who also wouldn't like it.

Actually, I guess Michelle Obama wouldn't like it either.

(Sorry, but I can't seem to find the ad I just saw on TV online anywhere. There is another ad for the 4 for 4 Meal, but it doesn't ask the all-important question: "Who wouldn't like this?")