Tuesday, December 29, 2015

La-Z-Boy Thanos Ad (Joke/Proposed)

Thanos, the Marvel Comics super villain, sits upon his chair and says: “Now that I am master of the universe, I think I deserve a more comfortable chair. I want a La-Z Boy recliner!” And then, poof, a La-Z-Boy chair and a La-Z-Boy dealer appear before him. Thanos gets off of his chair of power and sits in the La-Z-Boy, saying: “Yes. Now this is the life!” Then he tells the dealer that he can have his chair from before, but once the dealer sits in the chair, he becomes power mad, saying: “Ha ha ha! Now I am the most powerful man in the universe!” And so Thanos destroys him, but afterwards, he thanks him for bringing him his new chair: a chair for the ages, that anyone can get, be them mortal or immortal.

Then, as a tag, Thanos says: "Should others be able to have such a chair as this? Normally I would forbid it, but now I am so comfortable, I feel merciful, and now I say: Surely everyone deserves a chair like this one! Let the masses be comforted, for now!"

This is Thanos, for those who don't know him, from Guardians of the Galaxy.