Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Donald Trump’s Faces

No matter who wins the presidency (I can’t vote for any of these people), I think Donald Trump should be the face of the presidency. No, wait: see what I mean first. We’ve all seen the sign language people next to politicians making speeches, and I think Donald Trump can make all the faces for foreigners who don’t speak English to understand what the president is saying. Everyone has been commenting on Trump’s facial expressions, and so it’s clear that this is his real calling in life. He already has billions of dollars, so what else could he ever want to do than just make faces at people, you know, for America? (I would totally do that job if I were as talented as Donald Trump at making silly faces about lots of stuff.)

I do not mean to say he should be the president; just that he should stand next to the president and make his extreme facial expressions as the president’s attitude interpreter.