Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Flomax “Suddenly I Pee” Ad (Joke/Proposed)

In this joke/proposed ad for Flomax, we hear older men singing a version of the chorus from the song: “Suddenly I See” by KT Tunstall, but with slightly altered lyrics to sing instead: “Suddenly I Pee”. The men sing this song, one at a time (with all of them together on backing vocals), as each stands at a urinal in public restroom, at a urinal at work, at a toilet at a relative’s house, and at their toilet at home (four men in total).

The announcer tells us that older men expect to have trouble urinating, but thanks to Flomax, they can begin to urinate easily. And as we see, they are so pleased with this that they break into song, singing:

Suddenly I pee (Suddenly I pee),
This is when I want to pee,
Suddenly I pee (Suddenly I pee),
For old men it means so much to pee,
(Suddenly I pee),
This is when I want to pee, {<Alternately: Piss is what I want to pee}
Suddenly I pee (Suddenly I pee),
For older men it means so much to pee.

Here is the great KT Tunstall song: “Suddenly I See” I am referring to here (the chorus part starts at about 0:40):