Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rio Olympics Song

(Based upon the 1978 Pablo Cruise song: "I Go to Rio":)

When my baby,
When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio, for the Olympics,
And I get mugged there,
When my baby smiles at me I get the flesh eating parasites,
And I catch Zika at last, what a blast!
Rio...

When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio, de Janeiro,
(I'm) kidnapped by drug gangs,
When my baby smiles at me a severed head washes up on the shoreline,
The water looks like glass, smells like ass,
in Rio!

Here's the song "I Go to Rio" by Pablo Cruise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zbSnoQHLDM

(BTW: This is just a joke. Right before every Olympics there are tons of doomsayers on the news saying nothing's ready and there's crime and infectious substances galore, and then the games start, and everything works out fine. This will likely happen in Rio too.)