Monday, July 25, 2016

Hampton Inn Political Adultery Scandal Ad (Joke/Proposed)

A politician caught cheating on his wife stands at a podium, with his angry, embarrassed wife standing beside him, and he tearfully and ashamedly apologizes to the crowd and news reporters covering the press conference. And after his apology and resignation from office, he says: “I’m leaving to spend more time with my family.” To this his wife responds: “Like hell you are! You’re not allowed back in the house after humiliating me like this! I’m filing for divorce!” and she storms off the stage, as first a gasp, and then applause from the crowd is heard.

Then the announcer chimes in, saying: “Need a place to stay? Hampton Inn has lots of great rooms whenever you need one! (And then they say the slogan I have previously proposed for Hampton Inn on this blog, which is) You’ve got a home in the Hamptons!”