Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dermatologists Hate Her! (Internet Ad)

Boy, I find these ads annoying. I guess we’re supposed to become intrigued and click on them, but they’re just kind of irritating. Well, at least this one doesn’t flash and dance around so you can’t concentrate on what you’re trying to read.

Okay, so this ad shows what looks like an orange clay rough sculpture of a head, and the headline says: “Dermatologists Hate Her!” And the first thing I think of is: “Well, of course they do: She doesn’t have any skin, so she doesn’t need them or their services.” And what’s even funnier is that directly above this little adlet (it’s one of 3), there is a picture of what looks like a cartoon drawing of some muscle-head man who has been flayed alive to show all of his muscles and tendons and stuff, and I think to myself: “Shouldn’t they hate this guy too? He doesn’t have any skin either!”

(Once again, I’m sorry to say I don’t know how to direct you to see this ad, but look at some Yahoo! News links, and you’ll be sure to find it {whether you like it or not!}.)