Monday, September 17, 2012

Princess Catherine Has Boobs?

Yes, apparently some French paparazzi have discovered and exploited the fact that the Duchess of Cambridge has breasts like everyone else. And from what I’ve read, the Royal family is threatening legal action for the publication of said photos. That’s fine, if they want to publicize things further, but I would suggest a different approach, if I were them.

If I were the Queen, I would say something like this about this situation: “Well, we’ve tried to keep it a secret for as long as possible, but from what we understand, the truth has leaked out, and we must now admit that Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge has boobs like everyone else. We were hoping you wouldn’t find out, but now you know. And if you’ve never seen them before, here’s what they look like. Now grow up!” Then she could flash everyone, and after that, nobody would care about Royal breasts anymore. (Or would they?) (BTW: This is not intended as an insult to the Queen: I like her. But if I were her, I would have lost my patience with these muckrakers by now, and I would probably really do that. In fact, maybe if they all walked around naked all the time, everyone would get bored with it, and the paparazzi would leave them alone from then on.)

It might be news to some of you out there, but even the most aristocratic, highest-titled personages have the same anatomy as everyone else. But just to have fun with the paparazzi, if I were one of the Royal Family, I would wear some silly prosthetic makeup over my private parts and then intentionally go sunbathe in public. They could have maybe three buttocks, breasts with no nipples, fake alien genitalia, etc. Then the joke would be on the photographers. Or what might be even better would be for them to wear facial makeup to make them look like other famous people, so that when they get photographed nude, everyone would think it was someone else. Then, once we all got used to that ruse, whenever they got caught naked again in tabloid photos, they could legitimately say: “Hey, it might not even be us!”