Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Obama Chia Head

I just saw an ad for the Chia "Freedom of Choice" heads: one is of President Obama, and the other is of Mitt Romney. But is this a good idea? I can actually see some liberals I know buying and proudly displaying the Obama Chia head, but I doubt any conservatives are going to buy the Mitt Romney head. I'm not even sure how much conservatives even like Mitt Romney. Oh, but there's one thing I do know about conservatives, and it's that they hate President Obama.

So, how can Chia cash in on this? Well, it's simple, really. Think about the Chia head: what does it do? Why, it grows that green hair out of the Chia head. And who do we know that has green hair? Why, it's the Joker, isn't it? And isn't there a famous/infamous picture of President Obama as the Joker? Why, of course there is! So then for Chia to rake the money in, they should only make the Obama Chia head, but make one of them regular (for Democrats), and paint the other one to look like that picture of Obama as the Joker (for Republicans). Then I'll bet they'd sell lots of them!

Here is that picture of President Obama as the Joker (can you imagine this as a Chia head?):

http://kinialohaguy.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/obama_joker_11x17_300dpi.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a556b3b4970c-500wi