Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kadhafi Dead

It’s hard to believe it, but Kadhafi is dead. I heard he was hiding out under different spellings of his name, and that’s why it took so long to find him. Every network is using a different spelling, so I guess he just went down the list for aliases. Who would have suspected?

Now, if you read my old posts, I was against American getting involved in the Libya thing, but that’s because I was afraid his huge stockpile of killer sunglasses would fall into the wrong hands. If the terrorists get to look Gucci cool, we’re in trouble! So that’s why the Pentagon is giving top priority to recovering these deadly sunglasses with looks that kill!

But it’s not all good news, I’m afraid: Kadhafi’s death leaves a dangerous fashion vacuum in the Middle East, and that might invite the militarist fashions of a Helmut Lang to flourish in the meantime! And then the hostilities will never cease, once the people with guns find out they’re too fat to fit into Lang’s clothes! (I know that’s a dated reference, but look it up.)

Or could John Galliano take over as the new dictator? His ruthless fashions and anti-Semitism could really take off in Libya! And guys: he’s available!

Seriously, Libya: isn’t this guy perfect for your next president? (Or is he too similar to the last guy?):