Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Robo Calls

I hate robo calls. I think their intent is to try to convince people of stuff, or to try to get people to do or to buy stuff, but without having to pay a person to call them. But what if I’m wrong? What if it's… the beginning of the end???

Yes, you know what I mean here: What if this is SkyNet trying to get us so on-edge and off-kilter with harassment over the phone that we’re much easier to defeat for our robot overlords? Maybe they’re called “robo calls” as a cheeky warning from our computer robot enemies so that they can later say: “See? Humans are so stupid! We even let them know it was us by calling them “robo calls”, but still they let us wear them down this way! Ha ha! Stupid humans!” You know it’s true!

So the next time you get a robo call, slam that phone down and shoot it! That’ll learn ‘em! (Oh, by the way, don’t blame me if you get in trouble for shooting your phone. It’s the robot’s fault anyway, not mine! Plus, can’t you just claim the second amendment? I’m pretty sure you can shoot anything you want, right? If not, then move to a Southern state: you can do it there.)